Sculptra® works with your body to help it rebuild lost collagen, maintain beauty when wrinkles and facial lines creates an older look.
Sculptra® is an FDA-approved injectable that helps gradually replace lost collagen—the most common protein in the body that is used to form a framework to support cells and tissue—for results that can last up to two years since you should continue to experience effects after the first year period has passed as the new collagen will work to keep your skin supple.. Acts as an excellent cosmetic treatment for adults under 60 who are showing visible but moderate signs of aging.
Dr. Sheila Shifrin offers Sculptra® injections to patients who are looking to:
- Works upon injection to fill in smile lines which are located between the nose and the mouth, also known as nasolabial folds.
- Fill in deep folds in your skin.
- Fill in the lines framing your mouth also known as “marionette lines” or “laugh lines”.
- Smooth out lines and wrinkles
- Adds volume to hollow areas, orbital troughs, and facial scars
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles in the chin.
- Moisturize, hydrate, and lubricate their skin
Sculptra® is a versatile cosmetic treatment that offers remarkable and natural looking improvements to your appearance.
Dr. Sheila Shifrin’s extensive experience with dermal fillers guarantees that you will make the best decision possible.